It’s been an exciting year in email security and infrastructure, and the Halon team has tried to cover some of the interesting stuff we’ve come across. In case you missed any of it, these are our top posts on email, security, tech and encryption. If you have questions around any of it, just shoot us an email!
- What Gmail’s new TLS icon really means
- What is DANE?
- Making PHP’s SOAP client asynchronous
- Considerations regarding DMARC forensic reports, and other implementation notes
- Using reCAPTCHA to handle spam misclassification
- How to implement DMARC
- Learn how to connect multiple Halon nodes with a cluster
- How to test SMTP servers using the command-line
- Why everybody should use DMARC to prevent phishing
- Traveling from Ace to Monaco (editor)
You can also download Top 10 reads on email security 2016 as a pdf-document.