First of all, this is not for the faint-hearted. This is a job opening for someone who is ready to carry the weight of a company’s future success on their shoulders. Now flex your shoulder muscles. Are they strong? Have you been doing your press-ups regularly? Good, then you may continue.
As the Global Sales Manager of Halon, you will be the key to rapidly growing sales from 2 to 20 million USD. That requires an insane amount of drive and ability to plan as well as to execute. You will be a part of the management team and we trust you to also contribute in the business development of Halons next step towards the Cloud and Enterprise market.
Halon helps hosting and service providers, as well as telcos, to offer their customers the best possible email service when it comes to security. Our scriptable SMTP software enable our customers to tailor the perfect solution regarding anti-spam, signing, encryption, routing and so on. By doing so, we help them either save time and money, or actually earn more money.
Sounds hard? Well it is, and if that makes you excited then you have checked off the first of our requirements. The others are as follows:
- A genuine interest in tech.
- Previous experience from selling advanced products and/or services.
- International experience from leading and building a software business.
- The ability to develop an organization and push it forward.
What’s in it for you:
- Performance-based competitive salary (we’re not two guys in a basement)
- Equity participation scheme
- Amazeballs team
- Wednesday breakfast
- Friday beer
- Playstation tournaments
- Chance to rule the world (well, sort of)
At the moment we are based in Gothenburg, Sweden but if this is your dream job then please get in touch, wherever you are.
Ready, set, go!