The Halon SMTP software is built for clustering, and we encourage all customers to use at least two nodes, for performance and fault tolerance. Given the nature of email, clustering operates in an active-active, master-master, share-nothing fashion. Watch our video which shows how easy it’s to set up!
- Email tech guru Mark Weiler becomes advisor for Halon
- Microsoft Exchange Server Designer Mark Weiler Becomes Advisor For Swedish Email Security company Halon.io
- New features for the end-user interface
- Live staging and SMTPUTF8 coming up in Halon 4.0
- Introducing Jonas Falck – Halons handy nerd co-founder